The intraoral sensor is the key component for imaging. It converts the X-ray signals into electrical signals that will be
transmitted to the acquisition workstation. The sensor is connected to the workstation via the USB 2.0 connection.
Before connecting the sensor, do not start the acquisition workstation software. Do not disconnect the sensor during the image acquisition
process, otherwise the sensor can be damaged.
1. The digital intraoral X-ray sensor is compatible with relating electromagnetic
compatibility requirements laid down in IEC60601-1-2;
2. The user should install and use the product according to the electromagnetic
compatibility requirements laid down in the documents with shipment;
3. Portable or mobile RF communicaion devices might affect the products performance.
When using the product, avoiding strong electromagnetic interference, like being cclose
to mobile phones, microwaves or etc.;
4. For guidance and manufacturer's statements, refer to the appendixes.
5. The troulbeshooting in the appendix also applies to the electromagnetic
compatibility test. If trouble occurs, refer to appendex; trouble shooting.
The products is mainly composed of a sensor, an adaptor, a USB connection cable
and workstation software. Other standard accessories include a box of protective
sheath, a silicon loop and a sensor holder.